Welcome to Confectionery Elegance!

Here you will find that each cake is hand crafted from scratch to ensure, not only exceptional flavor, but a beautiful centerpiece for your wedding or special occasion. Whatever your dreams of the perfect cake are, I would be thrilled to work with to create your own masterpiece!


We are located in Belmont, California and handcraft wedding cakes for delivery to the Peninsula Bay Area.



Testimonials:

"My wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious. Thank you for taking time to go over different options and ideas with me so that I could figure out exactly what I wanted...

"Not only did the cake look fabulous it tasted fabulous! The most compliments I received about the reception were not about the decorations, the lighting, the food, or even my dress – the most common compliment was how amazing the cake tasted. Even a couple months after the reception, I still heard people reminiscing about the cake. (My father-in-law mentioned it at least twice more.)"
-Lindsay Sanford